Friday, October 25, 2013

The Scariest things

Question 1#: Scariest real-life experience.
 

I've never had a scary experience that could be classified as traumatizing or anything. When I was I think, six or seven, I was almost hit by a car. I remember it pretty clearly still to this day. I was crossing the street by a corner that is hidden for the driver, there was no cars coming down the street I was crossing so I stepped out onto the road and a car flew around the corner in from nowhere. It happened so fast though, it didn't really register what could have happened until a few years later when I thought about it.


Question 2#: Scariest paranormal experience?


I would just call it creepy. There have been times in my house when you can hear the distinct food steps of someone heading toward the room you're in, and when you look around the corner nothing is there at all. And usually when it happens all the animals are asleep in plain view so it's clear that it wasn't them. I've also been home late at night in my room, with all the windows shut and the distinct smell of cigar and baking goods. Just in my room. When I went downstairs to see who was smoking or cooking it's never down there. I've even opened my windows to check outside and nothing. It did give me the creeps at the time but it never scared me. Still doesn't to this day.

Question 3#: Have you known anyone convicted of a violent crime?

Nope. And if I do and they're in jail, I think I'd rather just stay blissfully unaware.

Question 4#: Are you afraid of the dark? why are why not?

Yes. Even in my early twenties, I still sleep with a light source on. Be it my tv, bed lamp, or even the outside lamp that shines up into my window. I need a light. The slightest noise creeps me out when I'm attempting to sleep. I really should learn to get over the fear but I don't think I will. I'm fine if I have someone else in the room with me but if I'm by myself. Nope. Lights please.

Question 5# Does your home-town have any scary legends?

Um, well there's this legend close to my home-town. There's a place called 13 Bends near where I live. The legend goes that there was an orphanage in the 1800s that burned down years ago and you can still hear the footsteps and children if you go up the the bending hill toward the top. It's been said that if you park on the bends, childlike handprints appear on your vehicle. The spookiest park I think, is that if you count the bends going up the hill there are 13 but as you come down the hill there are only 12. It's said that it's the playful children trying to trick you.  



Question 6#: What's your favorite urban legend?

Bloody Mary, though I would probably never actually try it cause I'm a chicken shit. I remember being at a birthday party and we where all going to go into the bathroom separately to do Bloody Mary in the dark. I chickened out. I sad in the bathroom with my eyes closed for about 5 minutes before running out. Hah! 




Feel free to answer these in the comments! I'd love to hear some of your answers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment