Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolutions

http://www.japantoday.com/images/size/x/2013/12/urn%3Apublicid%3Aap.org%3A2ee0c7e1976d425a82265a6b0cc6dccb.jpg


New Years Resolutions always have a sort of taboo to them. People make them and fail. Personally, I've never been one to make resolutions but this year I've decided to make goals for myself this year. The past year has been full of personal tribulations and I want to better myself and my outlook on things. So to many, these are going to seem like little things but to me they're going to be hard. I'm determined though. 

  • To be healthier. I'm not going to set a weight loss goal, just that I want to be healthier.
  • To find a way to be happier. In all things I do. 
  • Find a way to minimize my stress and anxiety. 
  • Graduate.
  • Finally get my license and work on getting a car.
  • Plan a trip out of the United States.
Six goals seem so much to me, but I'm making most of them, unlike graduating and getting a car finally, life goals. I don't need to finish all of them by the end of the year, just get a kick start on them. This is probably one of the shortest posts I've done but I'm a little brain dead on what to type at the moment. And I don't even think anyone reads these besides myself so it's kind of my personal journal right? Yeah lets go with that. But if you do, comment on some goals of your own for 2014. 

Danielle xx

Photo is Rob Griffith's from japantoday.com and can be accessed through the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment