Friday, November 14, 2014

99 questions no one ever asks tag

So to get a back in the swing of things, let's post one of those throwback Myspace, Youtube tag things.


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
  • Closed at all times.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? 
  • I do actually. I've taken the soaps, free lotions and the teas they leave out. I paid for the room and all that I want it. 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
  • Out. I need freedom to move about.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? 
  • I've never had the need or want to.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? 
  • I doodle on them and then toss them.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? 
  • Nope. I don't even cut out coupons because they never work.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
  • Neither.
8. Do you have freckles?
  • I wish. 
9. Do you always smile for pictures? 
  • I try to. Not with my teeth usually unless I'm caught off guard.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
  • I'm actually not sure. 
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
  • Sometimes.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? 
  • I haven't.
13. What about pooped in the woods? 
  • Nope.
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? 
  • I do.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
  • They've been everywhere, no.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
  • My cat has slept at my feet if that counts?
17. What size is your bed?
  • A tiny little single.
18. What is your song of the week? 


19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? 
  • Of course. Some guys look amazing in pink.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? 
  • I don't actually. I've watched a few episodes of the new Sailor Moon but that's an Anime so I don't think that counts.
21. What's your least favorite movie? 
  • I don't have one I hate that much I remember it.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
  • I'd probably forget and lose it.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
  • Water or Crystal Light tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
  • I don't because I don't eat chicken nuggets.
25. What is your favorite food? 
  • Spagetti
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
  • The Notebook, any of the Harry Potters.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? 
  • Well that's personal..
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? 
  • No
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? 
  • I don't think I could.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
  • It has been a long time... Last year when I wrote my friend in Canada?

31. Can you change the oil on a car? 
  • No I can't. I won't even pretend that I could.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? 
  • I've yet to be able to pass parallel parking so no.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
  • See 32.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? 
  • Grill Cheese with tomato and lettuce.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? 
  • Cereal and fruit.

36. What is your usual bedtime? 
  • Midnight.
37. Are you lazy?
  • Not when I can help it. 
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 
  • A witch usually. I think I mixed it up a few times but most years I was that.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? 
  • I"m the sheep I think.
40. How many languages can you speak?
  • Fluently, just English. Bits and pieces and Spanish.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? 
  • Not anymore.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? 
  • Legos. You can do more with them.
43. Are you stubborn? 
  • Yes I am.
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
  • Leno
45. Ever watch soap operas? 
  • Days of Our Lives before it got boring.
46. Are you afraid of heights? 
  • Terrified
47. Do you sing in the car?
  • Loudly. I'm obnoxious.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
  • When I have music playing.
49. Do you dance in the car?
  • Nope
50. Ever used a gun? 
  • I'm actually a really good shot with a rifle.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 
  • Senior year pictures?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? 
  • They're supposed to be though.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
  • Yes and no
54. Ever eat a pierogi? 
  • I'm from Pittsburgh, it would be a crime if I hadn't.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? 
  • I don't like pies.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? 
  • I wanted to be vet then a teacher then I had no clue for a good 6 years.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
  • I do.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
  • All the time.
59. Take a vitamin daily? 

  • I wish I did.
60. Wear slippers? 
  • Nope. 
61. Wear a bath robe? 
  • I need to get one.
62. What do you wear to bed?
  • Usually just a big shirt.
63. First concert? 
  • Britney Spears
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 
  • Target
65. Nike or Adidas?
  • Nike
66. Cheetos or Fritos? 
  • Cheetos
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? 
  • Sunflower Seeds
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
  • Who?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
  • I took ballet, tap and gymnastics until I was 9 or 10.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? 
  • Whatever makes them happy.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
  • No and I've always bee so frustrated about it.
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
  • I'm a terrible speller.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? 
  • I cry with any overwhelming emotion. If I'm angry I cry, if I'm too confused I cry, it's annoying.
74. Own any record albums?
  • Nope
75. Own a record player? 
  • Nope
76. Regularly burn incense? 
  • I used to. I'm not sure why I stopped buying them.
77. Ever been in love? 
  • I like to pretend I wasn't
78. Who would you like to see in concert? 
  • Kings of Leon
79. What was the last concert you saw?
  • The Pretty Reckless
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
  • Hot Herbal Tea
81. Tea or coffee?
  • Both
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
  • Sugar cookies
83. Can you swim well? 
  • I can swim, I don't know if it's well though.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
  • Yes?
85. Are you patient? 
  • I like to think I can be.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? 
  • DJ if they're good.
87. Ever won a contest? 
  • I never win anything.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
  • Nope
89. Which are better black or green olives? 
  • Black olives
90. Can you knit or crochet?
  • I've tried both and failed.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
  • Living room or bedroom.
92. Do you want to get married?
  • I do, yes.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
  • I'm not.
94. Who was your HS crush?
  • I had a few that all never knew I existed.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 
  • That would be annoying.
96. Do you have kids?
  • I don't.
97. Do you want kids? 
  • Yes I do.
98. What's your favorite color?
  • Purple, navy and red, not together of course but yeah.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? 

  • I do, a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment